RevSym is a CRM activity based project. It is basically a revenue sub-ledger with an inbuilt Contract Management capability. The project has the capacity to manage accounts for various types of revenues like, licenses, subscriptions, professional services, etc. The program documents the company’s Revenue Policies and then suggests the changes required in the system. It automatically records the accounting entries and keeps the ERP up-to-date and their exclusive methodology helps to cut down the implementation time by 30%.This particular software has been designed considering the Rev Rec Guidance which is set by the Financial and Accounting Standards Board.
This website has been designed with the following considerations:
- It offers five different forms in the website to help interact with the clients for different aspects or queries.
- It is a trustworthy system.
- Easy to execute quarterly reconciliation of forecasted revenue to actual revenue
- Improves the efficiency of the organization's Revenue Team
- Maintains transparency as to how Revenue Policies are affecting the Rev Rec.
- Presents timely, accurate and actionable information that helps the company take strategic decisions
- Speeds up the process of audit